Register today for Aging 2.0 - Aging Your Way Conference!
We are delighted to invite you to Forward Chicago's first-ever conference, Aging Your Way, to be held Saturday, June 27, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Swedish Covenant’s Anderson Pavilion (2751 W. Winona Ave.).
For quite some time, people have asked for an opportunity to get together and learn more about how they can have their best aging experience. From legal and health topics and connections as we age, to housing and aging at home, Aging Your Way will be fun, interactive and reflective, filled with people you care about and people who share your interests. Our goal is that you leave feeling better connected, better prepared and inspired for your future.
The focus of this event is on you and your future, and the conference will provide a roadmap of resources and connections that will provide a path for tomorrow. We look forward to seeing you as we learn, grow and connect — together.
Registration: $15 suggested donation (includes box lunch). Scholarships available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To register, call 773-633-8312 or register online at Eventbrite. Click here to register online.
Join us to learn from local experts how you can age on your own terms. We’ll discuss:
- "Understanding Housing Options and Aging at Home" - Helene Wineberg, Forward Chicago
- ”Empowered Legal Planning I: Health Care Plans that Keep Your Voice Heard & Decisions Respected” - MacKenzie Hyde, JD, Clark Hill
- “Empowered Legal Planning II: Legal Resources to Support Your Assets in Later Life and Beyond” - MacKenzie Hyde, JD, Clark Hill
- "Connections and Friendship in Later Life” - Louise Hawkley, PhD, NORC at the University of Chicago
- "Healthy Aging” - Neelum Aggarwal, MD, Rush University Medical Center
Parking is available for $4. The hospital is easily accessible by public transit. Never miss an event because you don’t have transportation. If you need a ride, please call: 773-633-8312