Looking for a stress-free path to high school for your child? Join neighborhood parents and friends at Friends of Amundsen’s informal mixer and “selective enrollment decompression session.” The gathering will include a short progress update about Amundsen High School followed by plenty of time to socialize and share our collective thoughts about a quality K-12 education system right here in our community. Whether your family has recently survived the Selective Enrollment High School process, declined to participate in it or sees it on the horizon, come share your experiences and ideas for a more peaceful path to high school for all our children.
- What: Friends of Amundsen Social Mixer and Decompression Session; adult beverages and refreshments will be served.
- Who: All parents, neighbors and friends in search of a quality neighborhood
high school for their children. (
Adults only, pleaseUpdate: Middle schoolers are invited to attend with their parents).
- When: Wednesday, March 4, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Where: Borelli’s Pizza, 2124 W. Lawrence Ave.
- Why: Let’s discuss high school options in a stress-free zone and work together to ensure a quality neighborhood high school option for all our children.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org